Chewy and hearty banana oat breakfast cookies with a boost of protein! These healthy Double Cream Plain Yoghurt banana oat breakfast cookies are easy and made with no flour, sugar, butter or oil, yet SO satisfying.
- 4 ripe bananas
- 4 cups of rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Nutriday Double Cream Plain Yoghurt
- 1/4 peanut butter
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Mash bananas together in a bowl, add the rest of the ingredients in the same bowl and mix together.
- Roll into balls and press down to flatten slightly. Bake at 180°C for 8-10 minutes.
- Don't forget to add extra chocolate chips on top for extra goodness.
- Enjoy making them, because it's fun and a little messy, but it's so so good. NutriDay double cream plain yoghurt makes it extra good, because it brings down the sweetness and balances the taste of the cookies.