This delicious dessert hovers somewhere between a panna cotta and a light cheesecake by Drizzle & Drip
INGREDIENTS: (Serves 4)
- 2 Cups Danone Divine Strawberry cheesecake flavour
- ½ tin (192g) condensed milk
- Whipped fresh cream to top (optional)
- Toasted flaked almonds (optional)
- Fresh berries of your choice (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180'C. In a bowl combine the yoghurt and condensed and lightly whisk/ mix by hand until smooth and combined. Empty this into a wide flattish ceramic or cast-iron ovenproof dish or 2 – 3 smaller oven-proof ceramic dishes. Place the dish/ dishes in a high sided roasting tray and fill the tray with hot water to about 3/4 of the way up the sides. Bake for 50 minutes until starting to turn golden and set.
- Remove from the oven, take out the water bath and allow to cool to room temperature. Cover and refrigerate until cold and serve. This can be made the day before.
- When the dessert is cooled and ready to serve, top with whipped cream, fresh berries and toasted nuts.