Vegan Pancakes made easy with Alpro Almond milk by Dominique Westphal
- 1 cup oat flour (125 g)
- 2 tablespoons organic sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup non-dairy Alpro milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Maple syrup, to serve
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Add milk, vinegar and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
- Coat the pan with oil and heat it over medium heat.
- Pour the batter into the hot pan and let it cook until you start to see bubbles. Turn them over and continue cooking for 2 minutes. Transfer them on a plate and repeat the same steps with the remaining batter.
- Stack them on a plate. Garnish with fresh banana, nuts and maple syrup.