These are pretty much smoothies in flapjacks form by Illanique van Aswegen
INGREDIENTS: (16 Flapjacks)
- 310ml (1¼ cup / 156g) self raising flour
- 250ml (1 cup) milk
- 125ml (½ cup / 125g) banana, chopped
- 60ml (¼ cup / 80g) Divine Double Cream Chocolate Raspberry Yoghurt
- 30ml (2 tbsp) oats
- 30ml (2 tbsp) sugar
- 15ml (1 tbsp) olive oil
- 10ml (2 tsp) baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 250ml (1 cup / 145g) frozen mixed berries
- butter, for frying
- 250ml (1 cup / 145g) fresh or frozen raspberries
- 250ml (1 cup / 320g) Divine Double Cream Chocolate Raspberry Yoghurt
- For the flapjacks, combine the self raising flour, milk, bananas, yoghurt, oats, sugar, oil, baking powder and egg in a blender. Blend until smooth, 1 minute. Stir in the frozen berries.
- Melt a spoonful of butter in a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Add tablespoonful amounts of the batter to the pan and fry until the edges brown and the tops start to bubble, 1-2 minutes. Flip each one over and cook, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Wipe the pan clean with a paper towel, add more butter and repeat with the remaining batter.
- To serve, pile 4 flapjacks on to each serving plate. Add a generous dollop or two of yoghurt and finish off with some fresh or frozen berries.